Smoothie bowls ~ gallery
For me smoothie bowls are seriously healthy eating and a perfect alternative on the go ✨ Sitting here posting smoothie pictures got me dreaming all the bowls were ready right now to eat the rest of the week… I really can’t get enough making these smoothies bowls – it’s so easy, it taste incredibly good and they are a perfekt way to start the day.
So, here are some of my smoothie bowls in a gallery version and I hope to give you guys some inspiration!
It’s always a good start with a basic recipe – some sour and sweetness – and finally some crispy toppings.
Here is three steps to make an easy smoothie bowl as you can customize after your specific needs and wants:
1) BASIC RECIPE
• 2 frozen bananas
• 3 dl of mixed berries
• 1 dl of almond milk
2) CHOOSE YOUR TASTINGS
• Sour: squeezes of lemon, lime, orange or grape
• Acai powder, vanilla, cinnamon etc.
Mix together into a high powered blender and blend until it’s creamy.
Add your favorite toppings:
3) CHOOSE YOUR TOPPINGS
• Crispy: oat grains or granola
• Nuts: hazels, almonds, walnuts or coconut flakes
• Seeds: chia, linseed, hemp, sunflower or pumpkin seeds – or poppet quinoa
• Sweet: maple sirup, chocolate, licorice, peanut butter or caramel
• Fresh fruit or berries
..for more breakfast inspiration try this link, or scroll down this post full of smoothie bowl inspiration: